***DISCLAIMER***

***If you are my mom, brother, cousin, auntie, under 18, a co-worker, easily offended, extremely religious or anyone else otherwise under the false impression that I'm a sweetheart - then this content is NOT for you! You may exit without reading so that you're not looking at me crooked-eyed later, thank you kindly! ***

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Laughter is Great Medicine...

What's so funny You ask? Some of the things I've seen on the internet...

  1. "I'm Conceited, I Gotta Reason"...(C'mon, you know you've seen them, at least one )...I wonder if Remy Ma knew that would be the newest headline for 1 in 5 females on myspace?
  2. "Damn ma your thick like a cold milk shake" ... Are you talking to ME?? You gotta be kiddin me, I dont weigh but a Dollar and 15 cents. Wait a doggone minute!! Was that a cut & paste from an e-mail you already sent to a thick chick?!!??! Dang!!
  3. "You look JUST like somebody I used to know!!" Dude, Get the hell outta here with that
  4. "You have Great taste in Music!!!" In other words, you want me to add you so I can promote your page. Just SAY that!! ???!! Dang!
  5. "Whats up Boo? I would like to go downtown" And when you get there, you clown, I hope someone jacks you for your bus pass when you transfer at the depot. Now, go slap yourself for sounding so stupid.
  6. "Lets...Plaaaaaaay...2getherrr..." You can't just hijack Al Green's song and put your own lyrics up in there like its ok, It's NOT!!...but I laughed...ROFLMTLAO!!!!!
  7. "Hmm, a Nerd huh? Well it doesnt take much to satisfy me, I'm open to anyone." ... Ooooh that was soooo romantical, and I feel sooo special now... Gosh you're what every woman dreams of...
  8. "I pay my bills with legitimate money". ... ummm.o.k... that's ummm... what you should be doing anyway???
  9. "Doesnt it turn you on a little knowing guys are looking at your pics and stroking?" ... Ummm... Nooooo, actually its quite creepy. I hope you at least clean your computer screen when youre done, you perv. Eeewwwww.

And my all-time favorite.

  1. "I looked up MILF in the Dictionary and there was your picture.....who knew?" I actually had to ask a friend of mine what a MILF was, and then we morphed it to MHMILF because I was a metal head in training on that particular day. A running joke of the day ever since, HILARIOUS.

What are some of the crazy, retarded, unbelievable things you've seen on the internet to date? Dont be shy...I'm not (*wink)

No comments:

Post a Comment