***DISCLAIMER***

***If you are my mom, brother, cousin, auntie, under 18, a co-worker, easily offended, extremely religious or anyone else otherwise under the false impression that I'm a sweetheart - then this content is NOT for you! You may exit without reading so that you're not looking at me crooked-eyed later, thank you kindly! ***

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Why?

These are all questions I asked myself yesterday while running errands...

*Why...Did the lady at Bank of America look like she'd been robbed one too many times, like she'd empty the drawer with no problem if I passed her a note that said "I'm robbing your a$$, Put the money in a bag and don't say shyt."

*Why...After dropping Damaris off to join her sister and brother at their dad's house, did he ask me if he could come over later?? What in my simple statement of "Please make sure she doesn't swallow any pool water" made him think that I hate his guts any less all of a sudden?

*Why...Was I guiltily gleeful when he told me he's going to be deployes again in January? For a whole Year and 6 months. Am I evil?

*Why...Day one of my July budget, the first monetary thing I do is go to Burger King's Drive-thru and order a BK Triple Stacker, extra cheese and a Spicy Tendercrisp combo ($9.20) being fully aware of the following things?:

o That I'll probably only get halfway through the fries before I decide I'm not hungry anymore.

o That whatever is leftover will be have to be put in the microwave later on and there's nothing worse than a re-heated Burger King hamburger.

o That I'm lactose intolerant and the extra cheese will not sit well with me later on.

*Why...Did the little temperature thingy in the dashboard thingy in my vehicle say that it was 112 degrees, (WTF? Is this shyt broken now too??) making me realize I was being really lazy by not going inside to order?

*Why...Did the totally random thought cross my mind that a "hookup" every now and then might not necessarily be a bad thing? Was it the heat?

*Why...Would I rather pay for a new car than pay to have the air in the Dodge Grand Crappy-van fixed?

*Why...Was I contemplating on keeping this raggedy minivan even after I get my new ride? Sentimental value? I've only had it for as long as I've had the twins....even though as I thought this I was using a napkin to wipe the sweat from the small of my back as I sat and waited for the above meal in the according to my temperature thingy, 112 degree heat...

*Why...Did I have the most insane urge to check my myspace account using my cell phone while I was waiting on the twice above-mentioned meal before I realized that was a lil ways crazy?

*Why...Did I not have my journal with me so all of these thoughts were written on the back of an old check stub that I found in the glove compartment? When you gotta write, you gotta write, right?

*Why...Did the girl that finally brought my food (I had such a HUMONGOUS order that I had to pull over to the side parking lot and sweat some more) ask me if my eyes were real and then wait on my answer before she handed me my food, as If my answer determined whether I got my food or not? Bytch, my eyeBALLS are real now gimme my burger!

*Why...And why did that heffarella forget to bring me a straw and I had to end up going inside ANYway?

No comments:

Post a Comment