***DISCLAIMER***

***If you are my mom, brother, cousin, auntie, under 18, a co-worker, easily offended, extremely religious or anyone else otherwise under the false impression that I'm a sweetheart - then this content is NOT for you! You may exit without reading so that you're not looking at me crooked-eyed later, thank you kindly! ***

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My Ex's Mama...

This is how I've been amusing myself today, besides inundating you all with the Bulletin Survey's you earned for non-appreciation.

I completed a Survey in which I said a couple of my favorite all time"Yo Mama" jokes, then I continued amusing myself with jokes about my Ex's mother. Just because I can. No worries, she never liked me from the time I made the comment that one of the twins had peach fuzz on her top lip when she was born and I hoped it didn't turn into a full-blown mustache like hers.

Anywho, none of these are mine, but all borrowed from elsewhere. I just added the twist. I hope you laugh, I sure did :)

My Ex's mama is so ugly, when she moved into the projects, all her neighbors chipped in for curtains.

My Ex's mama is so ugly, when she takes her bra off she looks like she has four big toes.

My Ex's mama is so ugly; when she was born she was put in an incubator with tinted windows.

My Ex's mama is so ugly, when two guys broke into her apartment, she yelled "rape" and they yelled "NO!"

My Ex's mama is so ugly, she was a guard for Castle Greyskull.

My Ex's mama is so ugly, when she was a baby, her parents had to feed her with a slingshot.

Goofy, I know, but it amused me for the first half of the morning, now I shall go find something else to laugh at.

No comments:

Post a Comment