***DISCLAIMER***

***If you are my mom, brother, cousin, auntie, under 18, a co-worker, easily offended, extremely religious or anyone else otherwise under the false impression that I'm a sweetheart - then this content is NOT for you! You may exit without reading so that you're not looking at me crooked-eyed later, thank you kindly! ***

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ya'll Gon' Make Me Lose My Mind....

Definitely. Ya'll Gon' Make Me Lose My Mind! Up In Here, Up In Here! Ya'll Gon' Make Me Act a FOOL! Up In Here, Up in Here!!







This is dedicated to:


1. Direct TV. (Don't think I won't cancel a contract! I'll break it faster than I'll break a lease! Keep on messing with me, hear?)

2. Jamella in the Direct TV Customer Service Dept. (for hanging up on me)

3. Lanette in the Direct TV Customer Service Dept. (for hanging up on me)

4. Stephanie in the Direct TV Customer Service Dept. (for transferring me to the wrong department)

5. Dude in the "wrong" Direct TV Dept. ( I didn't call you, why are you acting all irritated like I dialed the wrong number? Your co-worker dialed the wrong number, you shit.)

6. Louisa in the Direct TV Installation Dept. (for telling me I have a past due balance of $12.50 so she doesn't have to do anything for me, and then hanging up on me! I bet you're rethinking that now aren't you Louisa? I bet you got called into someone's office, didn't ya? You apparently didn't know who you were dealing with chica.)

7. Toby in the Direct TV Customer Service Mgr. (for making me repeat my issue all over again after Louisa hung up on me. WHO needs to calm down? YOU need to calm down! I wanna speak to the manager's manager dammit!!)

8. Jimmy the Direct TV Installation Guy (for getting lost on the way to my apartment, and for tracking mud into my kitchen, and then asking me how much I pay for rent and then suggesting that I mount the dish to a fucking brick and sit it on my patio fence and then suggesting that since I don't have a man he'd be glad to come back out during his free time and mount the dish onto a pole stuck in some g-d cement. All I have to do is call him on his "personal" cell phone. Yeah, I bet the pole isn't the only mounting you have in mind. Ummm, what's that number again?)

9. My Apt. Manager (I'll show you where I'm gonna put the pole allright. The dish too! Don't you have some apartments to show or something? You better scroll up and read #1 again H-h-h-h-h-h-eifer! Now I hate skinny bitches too!)

10. Bank of America ( I swear fo' all the disciples, if ya'll mess with my money one mo' gin, it's not gonna be pretty!)

11. The kids dad ( I appreciate you fighting Bush's war, but I still don't like you. don't get it twisted. Lemmelone.)

12. Whoever decided that the Maid of Honor has to host the Bridal Shower & the Bachelorette Party. (Umm, What the fuck is the Matron of Honor's job? Why are you worried about who's coming to the shower? Since you're so worried, how about you put half on this, Mrs. Matron of Honor?)

13. My first and last Weavologist. ( For bonding that track to my scalp. What part of "Sew-in" did you not get? Did you skip class that day at Dudley's? If you weren't so damn ghetto fabulous, I'd go back up there before it gets dark and choke you with that weave.)



One. Two. Meet me outside.....

No comments:

Post a Comment